About this role
Could you be our new Training Consultant?
- Role: Adult Care Training Consultant
- Location: South of England
- Contract: Permanent
- Working hours: Full or part time
- Number of vacancies: Five
- Starting salary: £21,000 – £25,000
- Closing date: 21/04/2021
Working with Connect2Care
At Connect2Care you get the best of both worlds – building lasting relationships within the industry you love, whilst getting your work/life balance back on track.
Working with your learners, you will experience a sense of fulfilment and responsibility proud in the knowledge that you work for one of the leading providers of training and apprenticeships in the industry. Here at Connect2Care a variety of training and development opportunities are available to you, allowing you to progress your career as an expert in your field, taking your rich experience in a new direction. We give our people the time and effort they deserve to ensure they stick with us and get the most from their work life.
We have also been named in the aspirational Sunday Times ‘Top 100 Best Companies to Work For’ four times, most recently making the top 20 in 2020. At our weekly company meetings led by our board of directors, everyone is kept up to date with what is going on within the company and the wider learning sector. We treat all our people with the respect they deserve, and we believe that this all starts with honesty and trust between all team members. At Connect2Care, our training team has control over their work schedules, meaning you can fit in those appointments and important events, as well as enjoying your weekends and bank holidays.
In order to see what our people think about us, please check out our Glassdoor page where we are proud to have a 4.7/5 rating, as well as a high approval rating for Jill, our very own Managing Director!
What you’ll do at Connect2Care
Your typical deliverables will include, but are not limited to:
- Shaping the learning experience of your apprentice throughout the duration of their course
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers and learners
- Signing learners onto Apprenticeships and other qualifications
- Ordering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financial paperwork
- Regularly visiting learners, and their employers, at their workplaces or online
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, written evidence, professional discussions and other methods
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers to learning
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- 4 years experience in an Adult Care setting, with at least 1 of these at a supervisory level
- A sound understanding of the Care Act and CQC requirements
- Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in maths and English
- Good IT skills – Working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
- Willing to undertake training and Professional Development within the role
How we will help you
As an Ofsted grade 2 training provider, it goes without saying that we offer a variety of courses and opportunities to help you develop your skills via personally tailored personal development plans, access to qualifications to support you in all areas of your role and mandatory CPD time.
Our Adult Health & Social Care Trainers with C2C can expect to receive a competitive starting salary of £21,000 – £25,000 dependant on your skills and experience. We are currently recruiting for five Training Consultant vacancies.
You also get a fantastic, enhanced benefits package that comes with everything that you could ask for:
- Company events & social hours
- Holiday package tailored to you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Company pension
- Flexible working options
- Medical benefits including a healthcare cash plan, and dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
If you fancy a chat about the role, or would like to see a copy of the job description, please get in touch – we look forward to getting to know you!