About our training solutions

The benefits of upskilling your workforce

The industries we operate in are constantly evolving. Our job-specific training solutions will give your employees the practical skills and abilities they need to excel and develop in their role.
We constantly review our course curriculum to reflect the latest trends and regulations. Our refresher training courses enable you to make sure your team are always compliant and have fresh, up-to-date knowledge.

Short Courses Professional Development

Available training

{{ coursesPostCount }} available
  • {{ course.levels[0].name }}
  • {{ course.durations[0].name }}
{{ course.title }}
No results Found


The cost of each training solution will vary based on the length of the course and assessment requirements (if applicable). At Connect2Care, we detail the costs and funding opportunities available for each learning and development opportunity on their dedicated webpages.

For larger businesses - The Apprenticeship Levy

All employers with a payroll bill in excess of £3 million per annum have to pay an Apprenticeship Levy of 0.5% on the amount that the pay bill exceeds £3m pa, paid monthly through PAYE.

For small businesses who don’t pay the apprenticeship levy – co-investment.

Smaller companies who don’t pay the apprenticeship levy, have access to the government’s co-investment fund to support with the cost of apprenticeship training.

The government asks that employers make a 5% contribution, and the government pays the remaining 95% up to the maximum amount of funding set for the apprenticeship chosen.

Employers with less than 50 employees are not required to make any financial contribution towards the cost of an apprenticeship for an employee aged between 16 and 18, or someone who is under 24 and has left care or has a local authority health and education place.

Levy Transfers to fund 100% of your apprenticeship costs

You can now search the government portal for apprenticeship funding opportunities via a levy transfer. As a business of any size, you can use this service to apply for funding from large businesses that want to fund 100% of your apprenticeship training and assessment costs by transferring some of their apprenticeship levy.

We deliver a mix of both face-to-face and online training. The options available will depend on the training solution which you choose.
Yes! You can book both online and face-to-face training for cohorts of learners from the same business. Simply get in touch with us to discuss options available.

Want to learn more?

Discover the wide range of apprenticeships and training on offer in the Connect2Care brochure