About this role
Connect2Care are on the hunt for a Level 5 Advanced Management Desktop Quality Assurer to help their skilled quality team support our advanced management Training Consultants.
This is a remote working position open to candidates nationwide.
About the role
As part of the Desktop Quality Assurance team, you will:
- Ensure high standards of delivery by monitoring work submitted and running group consistency sessions.
- Champion personal development among all staff by making referrals to the Development Quality Assurance team.
- Facilitate External Quality Assurance sessions, acting as an ambassador for Connect2Care in both quality of work and processes.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Have a Level 4 Training, Assessment, and Quality Assurance (TAQA) qualification.
- Have a Level 5 or higher management qualification and associated experience.
- Have a Diploma in Education and Training (DET), equivalent or higher.
- You must be professional and confident, with the ability to articulate yourself well both verbally and in writing
- Have Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring qualification.
If you would like further information about the role or would like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter using the form below or email [email protected] by no later than midday Wednesday 7th July 2021.
Why work at C2C
- An expert in your industry who is motivated by developing others?
- Eager to work for a company which gives you a great work/life balance?
- Looking for an alternative career path in the sector you love?
- Interested in working for a market leader and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for winner?
We understand the industry
- 90% employer satisfaction
- Industry experienced trainers
- Nationwide coverage
- Bespoke training
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence