About this role
Ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
It’s easier than you think to become an Adult Health & Social Care Management Training Consultant – no experience in training or teaching necessary.
We’re currently recruiting in:
- Thames Valley
- Warwickshire, Solihull, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton or Dudley
- Sussex, Surrey or Hampshire
What you’ll do at Connect2Care
Your typical deliverables will include:
- Shaping the learning experience of your apprentice throughout the duration of their course
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers and learners
- Signing learners onto Apprenticeships and other qualifications
- Ordering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financial paperwork
- Regularly visiting learners, and their employers, at their workplaces or online
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, written evidence, professional discussions and other methods
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers to learning
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
In order to be successful in this role you will…
Love people and be passionate about raising standards in the Adult Health and Social Care Sector.
Want to pass on your skills, knowledge and expertise to help others be the best Care workers they can be.
Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in one (or a combination of) of the following settings:
- Residential elderly care
- Domiciliary or community care for adults
- Mental health
- Learning disability (including Autism)
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation
Have a minimum of 2 years of management experience (ideally 3 years as a registered residential manager).
Have a sound understanding of the Care Act and CQC requirements
Possess or be working to a minimum of level 2 standard in maths and English
Good IT skills – Working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and other MIS and databases
Be willing to undertake training and Professional Development within the role
How we will help you
As an Ofsted grade 2 training provider, it goes without saying that we offer a variety of courses and opportunities to help you develop your skills via personally tailored personal development plans, access to qualifications to support you in all areas of your role and mandatory CPD time.
Our Adult Health & Social Care Management Trainers with C2C can expect to receive a competitive starting salary of £21,000 – £26,000 depending on your skills and experience. You also get a fantastic, enhanced benefits package that comes with everything that you could ask for:
If you fancy a chat about the role, or would like to see a copy of the job description, please get in touch – we look forward to getting to know you!