About this role
Ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
It’s easier than you think to become an early years apprenticeship trainer – no experience in training or teaching necessary.
We’re currently recruiting in:
- Thames Valley
What you’ll do at C2C
At Connect2Care you get the best of both worlds – building lasting relationships within the industry you love, whilst getting your work/life balance back on track.
Working with your learners, you will experience a sense of fulfilment and responsibility proud in the knowledge that you work for one of the leading providers of training and apprenticeships in the industry. Here at Connect2Care, a variety of training and development opportunities are available to you, allowing you to progress your career as an expert in your field, taking your rich experience in a new direction. We give our people the time and effort they deserve to ensure they stick with us and get the most from their work life.
A typical day could include:
- Shaping the learning experience of your apprentice throughout the duration of their course.
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers and learners.
- Signing learners onto apprenticeships and other qualifications.
- Ordering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs.
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financial paperwork.
- Regularly visiting learners, and their employers, at their workplaces or online.
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, written evidence, professional discussions and other methods.
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers to learning.
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications.
To apply for the role, you’ll need:
- At least three years of experience within the early years sector, plus:
- To teach lower-level apprenticeships: at least three years in a supervisory position.
- To teach higher-level apprenticeships: at least two years of experience as a setting manager.
- A passion and drive to help train the future stars in the industry.
- Good maths and English skills – although further support will be provided if necessary.
- Good IT skills with a working level of knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Drive.
- Willing to undertake training and professional development within the role.
- Great organisational and self-management skills.
How we will help you
As an Ofsted grade 2 training provider, it goes without saying that we offer a variety of courses and opportunities to help you develop your skills via personally tailored personal development plans, access to qualifications to support you in all areas of your role and mandatory CPD time.
Our Early Years Trainers with C2C can expect to receive a competitive starting salary of £22,000 – £27,000 depending on your skills and experience. You also get a fantastic, enhanced benefits package that comes with everything that you could ask for:
- Company events & social hours
- Holiday package tailored to you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Company pension
- Flexible working options
- Medical benefits including a healthcare cash plan, and dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
If you fancy a chat about the role, or would like to see a copy of the job description, please get in touch – we look forward to getting to know you!
Why work at C2C
- An expert in your industry who is motivated by developing others?
- Eager to work for a company which gives you a great work/life balance?
- Looking for an alternative career path in the sector you love?
- Interested in working for a market leader and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for winner?
We understand the industry
- 90% employer satisfaction
- Industry experienced trainers
- Nationwide coverage
- Bespoke training
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence