About this role
Ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
It’s easier than you think to become an Clinical Learning & Development Consultant– no experience in training or teaching necessary.
What you’ll do at C2C
Your typical deliverables will include, but are not limited to:
- support and deliver Healthcare Support training via Interactive Online Workshops (IOW) and Face to face workshops across all L2, L3 and L5 apprenticeships
- design training resources such as workshop content, plenary content, PowerPoints and mapping to apprenticeship standards
- support with any additional requirements requested by Key Accounts/Levy paying clients, ensuring standardisation is maintained
- pilot new programmes and deliver higher level programmes, working with content from external organisations and undertaking research to develop suitable future course content
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have clinical competencies in bloods, ECG, Medication and Catheter Care
- Be a registered PIN Nurse
- Have computer skills – to include advanced level of word; PowerPoint
- Be confident in your written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to relate to staff and employers at all levels
- Have excellent presentation, training and delivery skills
- Be flexible in your delivery styles
- Have organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead and manage your time
- Desirable: Hold an Assessment and Verification qualification
- Desirable: Maternity experience
- Desirable: Hold a Senior healthcare support worker or Healthcare assistant practitioner qualification
How we will help you
As an Ofsted grade 2 training provider, it goes without saying that we offer a variety of courses and opportunities to help you develop your skills via personally tailored personal development plans, access to qualifications to support you in all areas of your role and mandatory CPD time.
Our Learning & Development Consultants with C2C can expect to receive a competitive starting salary of £30,000 – £35,000 dependant on your skills and experience. You also get a fantastic, enhanced benefits package that comes with everything that you could ask for:
- Company events & social hours
- Holiday package tailored to you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Company pension
- Flexible working options
- Medical benefits including a healthcare cash plan, and dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
If you fancy a chat about the role, or would like to see a copy of the job description, please get in touch – we look forward to getting to know you!
Why work at C2C
- An expert in your industry who is motivated by developing others?
- Eager to work for a company which gives you a great work/life balance?
- Looking for an alternative career path in the sector you love?
- Interested in working for a market leader and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for winner?
We understand the industry
- 90% employer satisfaction
- Industry experienced trainers
- Nationwide coverage
- Bespoke training
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence