About this role
Ready to take the next step in your career? Then look no further!
We’re currently on the lookout for passionate and skilled Business Development Managers to help drive our business and support our growing key accounts!
The role of Business Development Manager will see you representing C2C, where you will be tasked with growing our portfolio of key accounts and extending the lifetime value of established national clients.
You will achieve business targets for new and existing customers within your sector and to assist this you’ll be given support with your colleagues in the national sales and marketing teams where you can help to develop strategies. You will be an active and vocal team player as well as a brand champion with the ability to drive the sector forward and develop new relationships.
What you’ll do at C2C
Your typical deliverables will include, but are not limited to:
- Work inline with the Company sales and marketing strategy across the brands coordinating with other departments in C2C to ensure sales offerings are consistent and up to date
- Identify niches with the sector which allow C2C to expand its portfolio of clients
- Maintain sector knowledge through collaborative working with Sector leads and through your own research, to make sure clients receive the most up to date information relevant to their needs
- Attend and take a lead in sector networking events to promote C2C to its fullest
- Schedule and deliver presentations to board level clients, developing strong relationships with clients and prospective companies
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure the unified message is delivered at all times
- Keep the CRM system up to date and maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects, building a comprehensive market landscape of your target market
We’re looking for confident, proactive and passionate people will the following skills and experience:
- A proven record of selling to senior managers
- A proven track record of building customer relationships through a variety of engagement platforms
- A track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Ideally some knowledge of Apprenticeships, Levy and the Care sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence to present to an audience face to face and online
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to balance Work From Home and face to face customer meetings as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and hold a working knowledge of CRM systems
If you have experience within Business Development within the Care sector, then we’d love to hear from you!
How we will help you
As an Ofsted grade 2 training provider, it goes without saying that we offer a variety of courses and opportunities to help you develop your skills via personally tailored personal development plans, access to qualifications to support you in all areas of your role.
Our Business Development Managers can expect to receive a competitive starting salary of £25,000 – £30,000 depending on your skills and experience, plus commission. You also get a fantastic, enhanced benefits package that comes with everything that you could ask for:
- Company events & social hours
- Holiday package tailored to you
- Enhanced sick pay
- Company pension
- Flexible working options
- Medical benefits including a healthcare cash plan, and dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Life insurance
If you fancy a chat about the role, or would like to see a copy of the job description, please get in touch – we look forward to getting to know you!
Why work at C2C
- An expert in your industry who is motivated by developing others?
- Eager to work for a company which gives you a great work/life balance?
- Looking for an alternative career path in the sector you love?
- Interested in working for a market leader and Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for winner?
We understand the industry
- 90% employer satisfaction
- Industry experienced trainers
- Nationwide coverage
- Bespoke training
- Graded ‘Good’ by OFSTED
- Skills for Care Centre of Excellence