Supporting your recruitment efforts, sharing expertise, adding value, saving you time and money.
Our bespoke recruitment support provides health and social care employers with win-win solutions. We offer professional, expert and, importantly, no-cost recruitment support to help employers find, recruit and retain suitable, pre-screened, trained and motivated candidates.
Whatever your particular business needs, we’ll work as an extension of your team, saving you time, hassle and money. Whether you need customised pre-employment training solutions or support for a local recruitment drive, we’ll ensure your efforts are highly efficient and provide winning results.
Professional, No-Cost Recruitment Services
- Giving you access to a quality pool of candidates from a wide range of sectors
- Pre-screening candidates, putting the right people forward for consideration, saving you time and resource
- Short-listing candidates, arranging assessments and further interviews for those selected and recommending final candidates, supporting your own final interview processes if required
- Providing work trials to ensure candidates are suitable before you commit to a job offer
- Arranging and hosting local job fairs, introducing you to potential candidates
- If any pre-employment training and skills development are needed for new employees we arrange and deliver this to ensure they are equipped to hit the ground running from day one and contribute to your business
- Tailor and design training programmes to suit your particular needs, working collaboratively with you so that you have as much, or as little, involvement in the process as you wish
- Employers within the health and social care sector will be given access to a wide range of apprenticeships offered by Connect 2 Care.
- Employers know that people placed by Connect 2 Care have undergone practical and vocational skills training enabling them to make a positive and enduring contribution to their business.
Once your new staff are in post, you’ll want to hold on to them and protect your investment. In the early weeks, in particular, their need for support may be high as they get to grips with new situations and responsibilities. We provide support services which will help your new employees make it through the initial risky stage into long-term employment, allowing you to focus your time and resources on your business needs.
- Counselling employees through difficult times and offering tips and advice on relationships, punctuality, organisation, presentation skills, coping with conflict and finding the right work-life balance
- Post-employment training including apprenticeships to help your new employees improve their skills
- Signposting you to support for help with issues such as child care, transport, clothing, uniforms and tools and documentation such as qualification certificates, references and DBS checks for your employees
- Promoting career advancement through on-going training and development
Want to apply or need more information?
Contact HIT on 0800 093 5892 or Email email@example.com
Not in the social care sector? Interested in an apprenticeship with c2c?
Search our vacancies here.
Jobs, courses, opportunities. Need advice? Simple - Talk to an expert at c2c.